To the participants of the 8th Leuven Backgammon Open
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Brasserie De Abdijmolen, Abdij Van Park 4, 3001 Heverlee
9:00 – 19:00
So far, 30 people have registered for the Leuven Open. Thank you for being one of them!
- You’re welcome from 9:00 to enjoy a hot cup of coffee or tea and some delicious viennoiseries.
- The weather forecast for Sunday is stormy. Please drive carefully. There is free parking at the venue.
- The tournament format is 6 rounds of 5-point matches. We play with the doubling cube and the Crawford rule.
- Matches are timed with electronic clocks. If you’re not used to playing with a clock, no problem: just come a little earlier to practice. You’ll get the knack of it in no time.
- Please be in time for the pairings at 9:45. If you’re not physically present at 9:45, you cannot play the first round.
- At 9:50, there will be a short explanation on the EUBGF rules in force at the tournament.
- The first round starts at 10:00.
- Thanks in advance for bringing your board(s) and/or clock(s) if you have indicated at registration you would do so.
Looking forward to a great day!
The tournament committee
– Eric, Henri, Johan, Marc and Nader
Contact: +32 494 29 44 60 (Johan)