Do you like to play live backgammon? Then you’re most welcome at the Leuven Monthly, our monthly tournament series!
Participation is free.
Whatever your level, from beginner to expert, feel free to come and join us for some live backgammon action!
Leuven Monthly Dates
- Sunday, January 28, 13:45, in Squash Club De Vaart, Kolonel Begaultlaan 15, 3012 Wilsele
- Sunday, February 25, 13:45, in Squash Club De Vaart, Kolonel Begaultlaan 15, 3012 Wilsele
- Sunday, March 25, 13:45, in Squash Club De Vaart, Kolonel Begaultlaan 15, 3012 Wilsele
- Friday, April 27, 19:45, venue to be determined
- Friday, May 25, 19:45, venue to be determined
- Friday, June 22, 19:45, venue to be determined
Future events will be announced later.
The final matches in December will be scheduled according to the availability of the finalists.
A monthly tournament consists of three matches: two 7-point matches and one 5-point match.
We play with the doubling cube and the clock.
If you plan to come a couple of months in a row, then you can even aspire to become our next Club Champion! See the Club Championship 2018 page for details.
Registration is required: we make the pairings in advance, so that in between matches, you need to wait less.
How to register?
- Write to BackgammonClubLeuven@gmail.com, or
- Call/SMS Henri Pollet at +32476787001
Please do so at latest by 19:00 on Fridays and by 13:00 on Sundays.